Monday, September 6, 2010

And we're off.....


Met with a new buyer on Thursday. Mrs. X called me about 8:00 pm on Thursday evening (just as I was heading out for an evening run) to chat about the house. Turns out she and Mr. X are sitting in front of the house. I quickly run back home, change clothes, brush teeth, and head for the car. Spend about an hour with the X's and I am back home by 9:15 pm. By now it's time for bed! I run up to change clothes (for the 4th time that day) only to realize that I should have looked in the mirror before heading out to meet my buyers.........have my shirt on INSIDE OUT! UGH!!

Ok, so I didn't get an offer...but I don't think it was the shirt mishap! Mrs. X called again on Friday morning and asked that I meet her again....and I did...and now I am just waiting. Wait with me, won't you?????

No comments: