Saturday, March 13, 2010

What motivates you?

I believe a little healthy competition helps to keep us all motivated. When you isolate yourself from gossip and the hum-drum of everyday happenings, you tend to loose your drive...or at least I do. Take time each day to observe what others in your same profession are doing, how they are managing their time and pay close attention to their attitudes! Don't get sucked in to a routine! Shake it up, be different, be unique, and be proud of it. I've recently had a small dose of "healthy" competition that almost sucked me in! It's hard to rise above and overcome....but it sure does feel good when you do!

Good luck to all my real estate buddies! The market has been keeping me busy this past week and I am looking forward to feeling overwhelmed and inspired!

No comments: